- In Our Nature: An excellent resource on plants and planting from people in the native nursery trade.
- VASCAN–the Database of Vascular Plants of Canada: Find out if a plant is native to your area!
- Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Centre: The University of Texas’ searchable repository of the native plants of North America
- A Cultivated Art Inc: A fantastic plant education and garden planning resource from Sundaura Alford-Purvis in Ottawa
- Living Green Barrie: Eco-forward programming, shrub and tree sales, and more!
- Lake Simcoe Regional Conservation Authority (LSRCA): Important information, expert consultation, and grants for large-scale environmental conservation projects all available.
- Pollinate Collingwood: Our sister organization, doing amazing work just to the west.
- David Suzuki Foundation Butterflyway Project: Volunteer in the work to provide more habitat for butterflies and every other pollinator.
- Canadian Wildlife Federation: Education, programming, grants and garden signs from the national organization committed to standing up for our wildlife.
- Canadian Coalition for Invasive Plant Regulation: Advocating for limits on the propagation and sale of dangerous invasive plants.
- Canadian Council on Invasive Species: Good information on how to prevent, manage and remove invasive species.
- Bee City Canada: Help the bees!
- Bird Friendly City Canada: Help the birds!
North American Organizations
- North American Native Plant Society: Dedicated to the appreciation and propagation of native plants, heavily focused in Ontario. Plant sales and seed exchanges for members.
- Doug Tallamy’s Homegrown National Park: A movement to create habitat for the entire food web in our private urban and suburban spaces.
- Pollinator Partnership: Register to become a Pollinator Steward and learn more about our impacts on pollination.
- Xerces Society for the Conservation of Invertebrates: Great information, international programs and scientific study on invertebrates like pollinators and how to help them. Plus: the nicest pollinator patch sign around!
- MonarchWatch: https://monarchwatch.org/Tracking and supporting the monarch butterfly. Register your garden as a Monarch Waystation!